Bart Andrew Kosko
Professor of Electrical Engineering-Systems and Law
- 1983, Master's Degree, Applied Mathematics, University of California - San Diego
- 1982, Bachelor's Degree, Philosophy and Mathematical Economics, University of Southern California
- Doctoral Degree, Electrical Engineering, University of California - Irvine
Dr. Bart Kosko is a Professor of Electrical Engineering in the University of Southern California's Viterbi School of Engineering and a Professor of Engineering and Law in USC's Gould School of Law.
Dr. Kosko received bachelors degrees in Philosophy and in Economics from the University of Southern California, the masters degree in Applied Mathematics from the University of California at San Diego, the Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of California at Irvine, and the J.D. degree from Concord Law School. Dr. Kosko is a licensed California attorney.
Dr. Kosko is a fellow of the IEEE, a fellow of the International Neural Network Society (INNS), and a fellow of the International Fuzzy Systems Association (IFSA).
Dr. Kosko received the IJCNN-2017 Best Paper Award for the co-authored paper ''Using Noise to Speed up Video Classification with Recurrent Backpropagation'' from the 2017 IEEE-INNS Joint Conference on Neural Networks.
- Ming Hsieh Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering - Systems
- USC Gould School of Law
- EEB 438
- Hughes Aircraft Electrical Engineering Center
- 3740 McClintock Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90089
- USC Mail Code: 2564
- (213) 740-6242