Dean's Professor of Computer Science and Professor of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering-Systems
- Doctoral Degree, Electrical Engineering, Stanford University
Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, 1975, Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA.
Computer vision, robotics, artificial intelligence, computer graphics and image processing, pattern recognition.
- Director, Institute for Robotics and Intelligent Systems
- Research Productivity or Research Stipend , Research productivity
- Computer Science
- Ming Hsieh Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering - Systems
- PHE 202
- Charles Lee Powell Hall
- 3737 Watt Way, Los Angeles, CA 90089
- USC Mail Code: 273
- (213) 740-6427